About Ministry of National Food Security & Research (Introduction)
The Government of Pakistan’s Ministry of National Food Security & Research, also known as the Ministry of Agriculture (abbreviated as MoA), is in charge of establishing, enforcing, and carrying out the country’s agricultural, rice, livestock, fisheries, and farming policies.
Latest Jobs announcement in Ministry of National Food Security & Research:
Ministry of National Food Security & Research has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan (All Provinces). Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Department||Ministry of National Food Security & Research|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Required Education||Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor|
|Location Quota||All over Pakistan Country (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||14 January 2023|
Available new government Job vacancies in Ministry of National Food Security & Research:
Candidates having qualifications Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Sanitary Worker
- Lower division clerk LDC
- Technical Assistant
- Naib Qasid
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Ministry of National Food Security & Research” will be continued till the last date to apply 25 January 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Pakistani nationals who desire to apply for any of the above job vacancy*s may have to apply through an officially declared online platform/portal by Ministry of National Food Security & Research which can be reached by Clicking Here (FOR APPLYING ONLINE) OR by searching / Browsing https://njp.gov.pk
- The number of openings may change at the time of selection.
- For positions at Serial Numbers 01 to 4, a written test will be administered.
- The candidates will be eligible for a five-year age reduction after reaching the recruitment rules’ maximum age.
- All instances shall be handled in accordance with the general instructions’ Establishment Division recruitment policy, which is available on the division’s website.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is 051-9260949
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Ministry of National Food Security & Research in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).